Momentum is now gathering with the LEADER funded ECO project in East Cleveland. Village meetings have been held in Carlin How with further ones planned for June in Charltons and Margrove Park. We are hoping to offer an ‘Energy Talk’ shortly, where an expert will come and give advice on a range of subjects, designed to save residents money and reduce CO2 emissions. Two villages in the area are already looking at installing renewable energy schemes for communal benefit. Whilst the farmers & gardeners are hoping for some rain, the majority of us will want lots of hot sunny weather this summer. An average ‘well managed’ domestic fridge will cost around £30 a year to run , which maybe doesn’t sound much, but by leaving the door open whilst pouring yourself that cold drink, this can rise significantly. We’ve probably all been guilty of leaving the fridge door open whilst pouring milk on the cornflakes or whatever, but try to get into the habit of closing it as soon as possible and save yourself money.
- Stress Busting – InnerShell Therapy
- Men United March comes to Marske
- Marske United to receive £52,000 of Legacy funding
- Margrove Park Village Hall Presents our monthly grocery prize bingo
- New activity sessions in Skelton Can you help?
- Marske Utd FA Cup : The Seasiders need your support on their best ever run
- Winkies Castle Folk Museum: Re-open for the school’s half term holiday
- Marske Hall to celebrate historic Dambusters run
- The Big Draw: Explore and Draw in Gisborough Priory Woodland Gardens
- Groups to benefit from new Community Fund