Despite the sun not shining and the rain falling the brave residents of Margrove Park turned out to support the 2nd Annual Fun Day. The kids, who didn’t seem to notice the rain, played on the giant slide and bucking bronco, until even they had to pack up because of the bad weather conditions. Redcar & Cleveland’s new Mayor, Councillor Olwyn Peters, spoke at the event saying thank you to the people of Margrove Park for inviting her to come along. Cllr Peters said,” It’s a real shame about the weather, especially when the community has put in so much hard work for this one day.” She praised local councillor David Williams for the hard work and effort he puts into working with the communities in his area. Hopefully it will be third time lucky on the weather front next year.
- Stress Busting – InnerShell Therapy
- Men United March comes to Marske
- Marske United to receive £52,000 of Legacy funding
- Margrove Park Village Hall Presents our monthly grocery prize bingo
- New activity sessions in Skelton Can you help?
- Marske Utd FA Cup : The Seasiders need your support on their best ever run
- Winkies Castle Folk Museum: Re-open for the school’s half term holiday
- Marske Hall to celebrate historic Dambusters run
- The Big Draw: Explore and Draw in Gisborough Priory Woodland Gardens
- Groups to benefit from new Community Fund