Alexus Lewczuk of Southside Broadcasting will attempt to get himself into the Guinness Book of Records by broadcasting for 72 hours from the Cliff Lift in Saltburn and raise money for charities in the meantime, including the Hope Animal Shelter in Skinningrove and the RAW animal rescue. This will take place from Friday 1st July from 9am and anyone who uses the lift may be interviewed by him. Alexus will also be interviewing some surprise guests. Get yourself along and support Alexus in his attempt to break the world record.
- Stress Busting – InnerShell Therapy
- Men United March comes to Marske
- Marske United to receive £52,000 of Legacy funding
- Margrove Park Village Hall Presents our monthly grocery prize bingo
- New activity sessions in Skelton Can you help?
- Marske Utd FA Cup : The Seasiders need your support on their best ever run
- Winkies Castle Folk Museum: Re-open for the school’s half term holiday
- Marske Hall to celebrate historic Dambusters run
- The Big Draw: Explore and Draw in Gisborough Priory Woodland Gardens
- Groups to benefit from new Community Fund