Becca’s Walk has now been completed, a fabulous time was had by all those who took part on both days, the weather was very kind to us on the Saturday and only a few showers on the Sunday and even when we had rather a harsh downpour that didn’t stop people, everyone carried on walking with smiles on their faces. We even had 3 lovely women travel all the way from Newcastle to join us in raising awareness of Domestic Abuse. Mr Andrew Overton who organised the event in memory of his beloved sister Rebecca Kowal who was brutally murdered due to Domestic Violence three years ago , kindly agreed that all money raised will go to Survivors Of Domestic Abuse ,S.O.D.A ,Redcar. Andy would like to to send out a heart-felt thank you to everyone that took part, they all made the weekend very worthwhile and Becca would be proud !! We would also like to say a huge Thankyou to the following people who helped make the weekend go without a hitch; Howdens of Redcar who kindly donated £200. which paid for our bibs The Clock Stop Cafe of Redcar who kindly provided us with sandwiches & bottles of water to keep the thirst at bay. Cleveland Police for providing a support unit for the event; And a special Thank you to our Drivers Iain & Stuart who gave up there time to pick up people along the route with sore feet. We are all looking forward to next years Becca’s Walk !!
- Stress Busting – InnerShell Therapy
- Men United March comes to Marske
- Marske United to receive £52,000 of Legacy funding
- Margrove Park Village Hall Presents our monthly grocery prize bingo
- New activity sessions in Skelton Can you help?
- Marske Utd FA Cup : The Seasiders need your support on their best ever run
- Winkies Castle Folk Museum: Re-open for the school’s half term holiday
- Marske Hall to celebrate historic Dambusters run
- The Big Draw: Explore and Draw in Gisborough Priory Woodland Gardens
- Groups to benefit from new Community Fund