After seeing the advertisment for kosweddings.com in Coastal View, Steve Graham and his new bride Suzanne, from Redcar, decided that they were going to go over to Kos and take the plunge!! They just wanted a simple ceremony beside the beach, small and intimate, with room to celebrate afterwards in their own romantic way. They were not disappointed – kosweddings.com provided their 2 witnesses so that they really did have the private, quiet wedding that they were looking for. The local mayor attended the wedding, and after a few short words, Steve and Suzanne exchanged their vows and wedding rings, and became Mr and Mrs Graham! kosweddings.com arranged Suzanne’s beautiful bouquet of gerberas, decorated their wedding breakfast table and even translated their marriage certifi cate for them. They had the day they had been looking forward to, and nothing was too much trouble for Emma and her team at kosweddings.com. Steve and Suzanne returned to the UK a few days after they made their love offi cial, and celebrated with their friends and family with a lovely church blessing and great party afterwards. If you would like kosweddings to plan, manage and fulfil your wedding dreams, go onto their website www.kosweddings. com, and have a look at the examples of what services they can provide for you. No wedding party is too large or too small, and their fantastic personal service, right from the first contact, will leave you relaxed, confi dent and excited about your perfect Greek wedding! Alternatively, find them on facebook, Twitter or contact Coastal View for further details.
- Stress Busting – InnerShell Therapy
- Men United March comes to Marske
- Marske United to receive £52,000 of Legacy funding
- Margrove Park Village Hall Presents our monthly grocery prize bingo
- New activity sessions in Skelton Can you help?
- Marske Utd FA Cup : The Seasiders need your support on their best ever run
- Winkies Castle Folk Museum: Re-open for the school’s half term holiday
- Marske Hall to celebrate historic Dambusters run
- The Big Draw: Explore and Draw in Gisborough Priory Woodland Gardens
- Groups to benefit from new Community Fund