On the 22nd May we held our Girl’s cup finals at Marske United’s ground and we can’t thank them enough for their hospitality especially Peter and Billy. In the Challenge Cup our U10’s had Redcar Athletic beat Middleton Rangers 3-2 with a brace from Kirstin Loughman and one from Sabrina Freer with Laura Bond and Bella Saunderson replying for Middleton. In the U12’s South Park Rangers beat Stockton Town Yellow 3-0 thanks to brace from Lauren Farrow and a fine finish from Nia Maloney. The U14’s saw California Ladies beat Skelton 3-1 with Shannon Smith, Abbie Ralphs and Eve Marshall on target with Charlotte Law scoring for Skelton. In the U16’s Beechwood went down 2-1 in the surprise result of the day, thanks to fit again Megan Dixon scoring twice for Redcar Athletic and Hannah Crackell scored for Beechwood. In the League Cup Finals we had Stockton Town U10’s beat Kader 1-0 thanks to a Bethany Marley goal and in the U12’s Redcar Athletic Lasses just lost out 2-1 on penalties after a 1-1 draw with Chloe Copeland and Summer Anderson on target and in the U14’s Redcar Athletic beat Nunthorpe 2-1 thanks to a goal apiece from Ellie Turner and Emily Fewster with Taylor Hebb replying for Nunthorpe to complete the Treble. In the U16’s Brompton beat California Ladies 4-3 on penalties with goalie Jess Shuker pulling off the match winning save after a cracking 2-2 draw, with Hannah Kirk and Niam Bown on target and Lottie Barnes and Sofia Cansado Fernandez scoring for California in normal time.
- Stress Busting – InnerShell Therapy
- Men United March comes to Marske
- Marske United to receive £52,000 of Legacy funding
- Margrove Park Village Hall Presents our monthly grocery prize bingo
- New activity sessions in Skelton Can you help?
- Marske Utd FA Cup : The Seasiders need your support on their best ever run
- Winkies Castle Folk Museum: Re-open for the school’s half term holiday
- Marske Hall to celebrate historic Dambusters run
- The Big Draw: Explore and Draw in Gisborough Priory Woodland Gardens
- Groups to benefit from new Community Fund