Skelton & Brotton Parish Council said a sad farewell to retiring clerk Liz Sharpe at the end of May. Liz, a very popular member of the local community, has worked for the Parish Council as Clerk to the Council since 1982. A send off was held at the Civic Hall on Thursday 26th May attended by Parish Councillors and employees, Redcar & Cleveland Officers, colleagues from Coast & Country Housing and members of the community. Liz will be spending her well earned recreation time with her family and at her caravan but she has promised not to be a stranger at the Civic Hall and will hopefully find the time to join in with the coffee morning and dancing.
- Stress Busting – InnerShell Therapy
- Men United March comes to Marske
- Marske United to receive £52,000 of Legacy funding
- Margrove Park Village Hall Presents our monthly grocery prize bingo
- New activity sessions in Skelton Can you help?
- Marske Utd FA Cup : The Seasiders need your support on their best ever run
- Winkies Castle Folk Museum: Re-open for the school’s half term holiday
- Marske Hall to celebrate historic Dambusters run
- The Big Draw: Explore and Draw in Gisborough Priory Woodland Gardens
- Groups to benefit from new Community Fund