A vacancy has arisen for a Community Facilities Development Worker within Skinningrove Link-Up, a lead Community organisation. The position will be based at the Riverside Building, Skinningrove.
This is a part-time position (hours to be arranged) and is supported by the Lloyds TSB Foundation for England and Wales.
Remuneration will be on a pro rata basis at £16K per annum.
The successful applicant will have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of working with the Voluntary & Community Sector
- Experience in identifying and supporting appropriate streams for projects both presently active and anticipated as necessary
- Experience in Marketing and promoting services of a facility for present and future use with a view to future self sustainability
- Experience of dealing with daily administration and co-ordination of volunteers
- Experience of facilitating the development strategy of an organisation
For a full job description, application pack and /or an informal chat about this post please contact:
Skinningrove Link-Up, Riverside Building, New Company Row, Skinningrove, Cleveland TS13 4AU.
Telephone: 01287 642508 OR 07977589412. E-mail: email@example.com
Completed Applications by (Close of Business) 25th June 2012